Online Application for Emergency Certificate
Application for Emergency Certificate should be completed online.
After completion, please download, print and sign the application before mailing it to the Kenyan Consulate in Los Angeles.
Applications which are not filled online will be returned unprocessed.
After reading the Requirements below, please follow the “Continue with Online Application” link to complete the online application form.
Emergency Certificates are issued only in cases of genuine emergency.
- Form 19, fully completed printed and signed CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
- Two (2) recent passport-size photographs
- Original (expired) Or Lost Kenya passport and copy
- Copy of Birth Certificate front and back
- Copy of National ID card front and back
- Letter of application explaining the nature of the emergency and proposed travel itinerary Home and work telephone numbers.
- Money order/cashier’s check for $20.00 payable to CONSULATE GENERAL OF KENYA LOS ANGELES. A self addressed stamped envelope for the return of your travel document. The envelope should have sufficient postage for: Fedex, Express Mail, Certified Mail or Priority Mail with delivery confirmation (NB: UPS, Metered stamps and Regular mail are not acceptable).
NB: Additional information may be required. Incomplete application will be returned.
To avoid delays in processing your application please ensure that you have read all the requirements above.